Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Pots

AH! Finally got to spend a few hours at the wheel. The bowls in front are freshly thrown and the other stuff was thrown and assembled yesterday and trimmed early this morning. There's a teapot, pipkin, mixing bowl, kimchee jar, a few cups. It was about 50 pounds of various clays - 50-50, LB I think, and Sedona, whatever that is! I hope they are all happy being fired together. and I hope this time the iron rust glaze doesn't pit, because that's all I have. Fingers crossed.

4 comments:

  1. Would love a french bean pot ... too bad you don't do this for a living!!!

    They are all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing. I give most everything away. Send me a picture of what you have in mind. Ken

      Delete
  2. I'd love a mug. The glazes are food safe I assume :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Dear, Absolutely. And of course safe. Stoneware. I'll probably fire these after the new year.

      Delete